This year has already given me a new beginning as a new mommy to a beautiful little girl who was born on January 12th. While that, in and of itself, has been a crazy huge change, I would like to keep the changes going. I honestly don't know why or how someone so new and little can make you want to better yourself just because they are now a part of your life.
I know its almost the middle of February, but I have a few goals I would like to attempt this year:
- First and foremost, survive my first year of motherhood!! :-O
- Attempt to maintain this blog
- Complete the Couch to 5K challenge (this will probably be my hardest goal as I hate exercise)
- Make a ton of progress on my cross stitching projects
- Pass all the classes that I enroll in this year starting in the Summer
- Finish book 2 in the Game of Thrones series (another hard task considering the size of each book!)
While these goals aren't necessarily life changing, I figure they should be easy enough to not be too overwhelming if they aren't reached but satisfying if they are.
This should be an interesting year to say the least and we will see where this adventure takes me. For now though, it seems a crying baby is summoning me!