Sunday, January 1, 2017

A New Year, A New Me (hopefully)

I can honestly say that 2016 was probably the hardest year for me. There were several negatives but I will focus on the positives! My beautiful daughter was born almost a year ago now and it has been the most amazing thing watching her grow! 

I happily welcome 2017 with open arms! I look forward to everything it has to offer. This is I am starting fresh. I'll be returning to school to hopefully finish my AA this year. I'll be starting a new job on the 23rd (currently I am on vacation til the 14th and that will be my official last day of my current job). This will hopefully free me up for way more family time and no more 14 hour work days! My husband will hopefully get the position he wants in March. Our daughter turns 1 on the 12th. I hope to be able to focus more on stitching this year and I'm shooting for at least 2 major finishes. 

I can't wait to see how things turn out this year! I wish everyone many blessings for 2017!

No comments:

Post a Comment