Friday, June 16, 2017

June 2017 GG

This month I have 2 complete finishes and a WIP to post for GG! 

First up is Happily Ever After finished, matted, and framed and was gifted to my best friend at his wedding on Sunday, the 11th!

Second is Love More also finished, matted, and framed and was gifted to my friends on Monday, the 12th!


The final is a continuation of the WIP for my friends and their new baby. I finished Yoda and am working on Darth Vader next!

I'll probably give my fingers a break from all the stitching for a little bit but I am super pleased with the finishes and progress so far!


6 comments:

  1. Visiting my GG partners, I'm impressed by all those nice stitching gifts. Can't wait to see the progress on "Yoda" work! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for taking part in GG this month with 2 beautiful finishes and some great work on Yoda too.

    ReplyDelete