Saturday, June 26, 2021

June Gifted Gorgeousness

Hello All!

I actually have a small stitching update and a couple mini building block finishes! 

I realized that I missed May's Gifted Gorgeousness link up and then that I have almost missed this month's, so I figured that I should put a post together! 

First up, is the Blackwork Square SAL that I'm working on for my husband and me. I am super behind on this one since each box is supposed to represent 1 week of the year but I did work a tiny bit on it.

Currently:

Last GG post:


Second is the Magic Kingdom SAL for my daughter. I've managed to stay up to date on this one but I am not finished with June's portion yet, which is the Princess and the Frog. 

Currently:


Last GG post:


Between the Lion King and the Princess and the Frog is the Beauty and the Beast portion but I forgot to take a picture of the whole thing out of the hoop. 

Lastly, I also found a few nano block versions of characters from my husband's favorite anime: Dragon Ball Z. I ordered 4 different characters but have only received 2 so far and have made them. As I finish them, I will give them to him to add to his collection of DBZ stuff.

The first is Gohan. He was 110 pieces and took about 40 minutes to put together. The second is Vegeta. He was 130 pieces and also took about 40 minutes to put together. 

Nanoblock Gohan & Vegeta sets FINISHED! 

I think they are both cute and they are smaller than I thought they would be. For reference, Gohan and Vegeta are about 1.5 and 2 cross stitch needles tall, respectively. Hopefully the hubby likes them!

That's all I have for now! Hop on over to Jo's link up post to see the rest if you haven't already!

Happy Stitching!


3 comments:

  1. Thanks for taking part in GG this month. I always keep the Linky open until the last minute of the last day for Leonore LOL
    Love the blackwork SAL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely stitching! I hadn't seen the June portion of the Disney SAL yet but I think it'll be very cute. Love the DBZ characters too, so small but you can really recognize them!

    ReplyDelete