Friday, April 2, 2021

2021 Easter Treasure Hunt Blog Hop

Jo at Serendipitous Stitching is once again hosting the Easter Treasure Hunt! This is where you hop from blog to blog to find a letter to complete a mystery phrase! Start at Jo’s page to find the right order of the letters! I apologize for my late post since I’ve had some stuff come up this week but at least I remembered that today was the day of the blog hop!

Unfortunately, due to life happening I wasn’t able to finish my Easter stitching piece but I do plan on having it finished by Sunday! But here’s my progress!
The Easter gnome is so cute and he will have his Easter egg completely decorated in time for the Easter Bunny to hide it! 

Now for what you are really here for! Here is your next mystery letter:
Keep hopping on over to Jocondine’s blog for your next letter! 

Happy hopping! 


22 comments:

  1. Your Easter gnome is looking lovely now itself. Happy Easter to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Easter! Never see an Easter gnome before, how funny. Great stitching. Thanks for the letter. Joyeuses fêtes de Pâques. xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had never seen an Easter gnome before either and when I saw the pattern, I just knew I had to stitch it! Happy Easter to you too!

      Delete
  3. I love your Easter gnome, Happy Easter and thank you for the letter 🐣

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for taking part in the Easter Treasure Hunt this year!
    Your gnome is adorable and quite unique so far! Looking forward to seeing him finished.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and also thank you for hosting! It was fun!

      Delete
  5. He's a gnome with a difference. I've never seen an Easter gnome before.
    Happy Easter.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. His difference is what made me want to stitch him! Happy Easter!

      Delete
  6. Great stitching. Thanks for the letter

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Easter. I love your gnome!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute little Easter gnome. Hope you enjoyed a lovely Easter, I still haven´t got to the end of the hop yet- great fun, thanks for the letter.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You’re welcome and despite having to work on Easter, it was still a good day!

      Delete
  9. That gnome is going to be adorable! Thanks for the letter.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Since I'm so late commenting on the blog hop, I saw your finished gnome and he's so sweet! It sounded like you had a lovely day with the family.

    ReplyDelete