Friday, August 18, 2017

Needleminder Exchange Mailed!

This morning I mailed off my set of goodies for the Needleminder Exchange!


The requirements of the exchange was to send a needleminder, small stitched piece, and a skein of floss. I sent off a cute little purple/pink turtle needleminder, "Jewel Tone Geometric Pattern," 2 skeins (because I couldn't decide which one I wanted to send), and a little letter! Hopefully my recipient enjoys the package and hopefully it gets there before September 15th! *crosses fingers*

This was my first time participating in any sort of stitching exchange and I really did enjoy it! 

I can't wait to see what I receive from my mystery person and where it's coming from! 

5 comments:

  1. You are really early! Reveal day was supposed to be on the 15th Sep, but I can understand why you have already shared your goodies earlier, the turtle needleminder is so cute!!! I am sure the recipient will love it. I hope you don't have to wait to long for yours to arrive. I still have to finish stitching mine and finish it off ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know I'm early but the post office said it could take up to or more than 20 days to get where it's going for some reason and considering I also have 2 trips coming up between now and then and didn't want that to hinder the delivery date as well because I couldn't make it to the post office! Didn't want my person to think they weren't getting anything because of all those factors! Thanks for hosting this! It was fun!

      Delete
  2. Lovely exchange, I am sure the recipient will love them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got your goodies way ahead of time, thank you very much <3 I love that mandala and I do love turtles!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome! I'm glad you loved it! I wanted to make sure it got to you on time because I've been travelling pretty much all month!

      Delete