Sunday, December 10, 2017

A Little Update...

So today, I decided I needed to spend a little time stitching. It was more as a calming technique than anything. Yesterday was an emotionally draining day, spent with my great aunt that is not doing so well. It was really hard to see her in her current state but what was even harder was seeing how my mom and grandma were taking it. 

Today I worked a tiny bit on the map. I'm not sure how but I was able to finish up a tree (which really isn't much) while my daughter tried to use me as a climbing post all day. 


That's all for now!

7 comments:

  1. Take care of yourself Lorynn as well as your family. You're in my thoughts and prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry tomhera about your great aunt. Good that you calm down a bit while stitching.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope the stitching did the trick and you're feeling more relaxed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lots of thoughts with you and your family. Hope the stitching helped you to feel more relaxed x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm sorry to hear things are so hard on you right now - stitching is a great way to calm down though, and yours looks great.

    ReplyDelete