Wednesday, December 13, 2017

WIP Wednesday

Stitched a little more today while my daughter was eating lunch and watching cartoons! Was able to close the Western Hemisphere, stitched some of the very annoying border, and added a bow and a couple feathers to the Indian’s headdress! 


So funny story... apparently while my husband was supposed to be watching our daughter while I was at work all night, he did not notice that she had gotten into my container of cross stitch stuff for this piece... let’s just say when I came home this morning I was not the happiest camper! I had to google and see if this kit used DMC thread because I am missing 2 whole colors now from the kit! Luckily it is, so now I have to hope the dye lots aren’t completely different now when I go to replace them. We shall see! 

8 comments:

  1. Oh dear...naughty daddy! I'm glad the Hemisphere met up. It's looking lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh dear, someone has been a cheeky monkey :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. At least it wasn't to much damage! Maybe a new crafter is born?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, no! This is clearly your husband's fault and he now owes you a whole box of DMC. ;) You may be able to contact the maker of the kit to find out the info you need or if they could send replacements.

    And you'll find those missing ones someday in the far future when you're moving a couch or something haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my. Luckely you could fix it. Beautiful stitching

    ReplyDelete
  6. It seems your husband deserves a stern talking to! Lovely progress though, it's fun when you can work on so many different things in one project.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a sweet stitch!
    Is she stashing your stash for her stash?!

    ReplyDelete