Sunday, March 11, 2018

Checking In...

It has been about 3 months since I last posted, so I figured I would at least check-in!

It has been quite a busy 3 months between Christmas, New Year's, my daughter's 2nd birthday, the loss of my great aunt, school starting back up, and switching to 12 hour days at work.

I haven't had any time to stitch lately but I have been itching to get back into it. Hopefully I'll be able to start again soon. Unfortunately, I don't know exactly when soon will be since this month we will be celebrating my mother and my mother-in-law's birthdays and my anniversary.

I hope everyone has had a good start to the year so far! I have a lot of catching up to with blog hopping, so off I go!

4 comments:

  1. Sounds like you've been very busy. Sorry to hear of the loss of your great aunt. Hope to see you stitching again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope that you will soon be back and that you will find some time to stitch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 12 hour days? No wonder you've been busy! I still hope to hear from you again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You sound pretty busy there! Hope that you can find some stitchy time soon!!

    ReplyDelete