Wednesday, June 8, 2022

WIP Wednesday 6/5/22

 Hello! Once again it has been a while since I have posted....I swear it seems like I blink and a month goes by and then another one and another!

Life has been keeping me quite busy as usual. My daughter finished kindergarten and I am so not ready to have a 1st grader (stop growing please!), I survived the Spring semester classes and have started my Summer semester, and it's Summer break which means we have some fun stuff planned! 

In between all this chaos, I was able to put in a little bit of stitching time on the Olde World Map!

Currently:

In February:



So quite a bit of progress has been made! I finished the bottom left quadrant back in February and have currently made it about a little less than half way through the bottom right by working on it here and there. 

I feel really motivated knowing that I am almost done with the main stitching but then I am slightly dreading the massive amounts of backstitching that needs to be done to the whole project. Then there's the beading to finish off the piece.

I hope every one is staying healthy and enjoying Summer far!

Happy Stitching


2 comments:

  1. Fabulous work on the Map. I think I might have backstitched as I went!
    Children do grow far too quickly. I have two teenagers but only until September.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I've always done backstitching last but I have learned my lesson with large projects from now on :-P I wish time would slow down just a tad bit with the kids!

      Delete