Friday, December 17, 2021

Finish Friday 12/17/21 & December Gifted Gorgeousness

Hello, All!

Today, for Finish Friday, I'll be featuring the small monthly installment finishes I've made on the Magic Kingdom SAL. As I mentioned in my post from Wednesday, I fell way behind on this mainly due to having a very stressful school course load this semester and various other reasons. Over the last couple weeks I have been able to stitch more here and there and was able to get caught up to November!


July - Emperor's New Groove

August - Peter Pan

September - Hercules

October - Sleeping Beauty

Up until the Hercules section, I didn't really have any issues with stitching. Somehow I managed to miscount which threw off quite a bit but I tried to do a little damage control with adjusting the picture because it was too far in to frog any of the problem area. Luckily, I don't think it will cause any big issues in the overall scheme of things. It did cause me to have to adjust the tiniest bit in the Sleeping Beauty part but again nothing that I think will cause a huge issue overall. 

Since it's after the 15th, it means it's time for Jo's Gifted Gorgeousness link up! I haven't been able to participate in a while so I'm glad I can again, even if it is only with this one piece. 

I've been working on this piece as a surprise for my daughter's birthday in January. She absolutely loves every thing Disney and Princess related, so I'm really hoping she loves this! Here is the whole picture so far (please ignore the wrinkles as I had just removed the q-snap):


If you haven't already, hop on over to Jo's page to see the rest of the wonderful GG entries!

Happy Stitching!



6 comments:

  1. Thanks for taking part in GG this month. You are making great progress, I love the Peter Pan section of this piece.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! To be honest, Peter Pan was probably one of the hardest for me because it felt like I was stitching the same color forever!

      Delete
  2. Wow! Your projects are lovely and so colourful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job! I'm sure finishing this by your daughter's birthday is very possible now.

    ReplyDelete