Wednesday, December 29, 2021

WIP Wednesday 12/29/21

Hello All! 

I have everyone is having an amazing holiday season so far! 

Today's WIP is still from the Magic Kingdom SAL but I am finally working on December! This month features Tangled:

I must say the sun almost killed me.... so many fractional stitches.... I went cross eyed several times but managed to not mess up the counts! I'm hoping to have December done tomorrow, which means I would have successfully completed an SAL within the current year (despite not learning about it until 2.5 months in and have to take 6 months off from it)! I am still contemplating a few customizations but I haven't fully decided yet.

Thanks for stopping by!

Happy Stitching!

6 comments:

  1. Rapunzel looks great and the sun was worth the time spent on it too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rapunzel looks great and the sun was worth the time spent on it too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sun makes me regret I started this one on aida! Looks like you made good time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes, aida might be a little tough with the sun! This was the first time I've ever used something other than aida and I was very glad I did when I got to this part!

      Delete