Saturday, December 22, 2018

A Start & Finish

Being stuck at work during the weekend before Christmas means that it is a pretty slow work week. 

While 911 never rests, we do have our down time around certain holidays thankfully and it allows for a bit of arts and crafts at times. 

I have a co-worker who has mentioned several times that they wanted a specific subversive cross stitch done and I finally gave in and made it for them. It took me 6 hours to start and finish in between 911 calls which wasn't too bad. I googled several different versions of the phrase and ultimately settled on the alphabet style of one I found on Pinterest and added a simple little bottom border. Unfortunately I couldn't find anything about who created it but this was the image I worked off of. 

I hope they like their subversive cross stitch!

FINISHED! Subversive Cross Stitch

3 comments:

  1. This is a fun one! My friend asked me about something similar, but I wasn't sure if she was kidding or not.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful lettering - and a very quick finish! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Being able to craft at work is awesome! I can sometimes do a little knitting when I have to sit in on lectures or go to presentations :) Great stitching, even if it's quite...un-christmasy haha :D

    ReplyDelete