Friday, March 12, 2021

Finish Friday 3/12/21

The Game of Thrones Papercraft Face Masks are done! I was able to finish the Dire Wolf on Thursday and am so happy to not have to fold or glue anything for a while! 

HBO’s Game of Thrones Papercraft Face Masks FINISHED!

These consist of a White Walker, the Lannister Lion, the Targaryen Dragon, and the Stark Dire Wolf. It was definitely an interesting project filled with headaches, hours long frustrating sessions, and maybe a curse...or 15.... after they would fall apart when I thought I could move to a new section. The easiest to put together was probably the Lion but the one I liked the most was probably the Wolf. 

I look forward to dropping these off and hopefully Mom will be happy with them! Now it’s up to her to fully finish them with whatever her mounting plan is! Here’s to hoping they don’t fall apart!

Happy crafting! 

4 comments:

  1. These look fabulous, well done on completing them all. I am sure your Mum will love them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for getting these done, and well in time too!

    ReplyDelete