Tuesday, March 2, 2021

What's the Tea Tuesday #2

Welcome to "What's the Tea Tuesday!" This is where I talk about a yummy cup of tea, what I think about it, and where you can find it!

Today's feature tea is: Java Momma's Blood Orange Moon

   

  

This is another beautifully colored tea and the description says:

"The assertive notes of blood orange softened by a blend of

fruity sweetness create a tisane that is full-bodied & refreshing."

I love the deep red color that you get from the hibiscus and rose hips but my favorite thing about this tea is the amazing orange smell from the moment you open the bag until you swallow the last drop. The tea has a lovely orange flavor that is a little sweet and a little tart but so comforting!

Every time I drink this tea I almost always have think about growing up and living in my great grandmother's house with all the orange trees in the backyard. I really do miss being able to go in the backyard and pick an orange and eat it right there. 

If you are interested in having a cup yourself, check out Java Momma's website here

Do you have any favorite tea flavors? I'd love to get some suggestions on what to try next and add to my tea collection!

Happy sipping!

2 comments:

  1. Blood Orange is one of my favourite teas too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It’s sooo good! It’s actually probably my current favorite!

      Delete