Friday, June 4, 2021

Finish Friday 6/4/21

Good morning! 

This Finish Friday will feature another mini building block set! It is a model of another Puerto Rican historical and national park site: the Yokahú Observation Tower in El Yunque Rainforest! This set was a total of 506 pieces, believe it or not!

Yohakú Tower Mini Building Blocks FINISHED!

As with El Morro, this set was pretty accurate to the real thing! Here is the photo I took of the tower while we were there:


This one was way easier to put together and only took me about 2 hours to finish. I'm glad that I went looking for the Morro set online to show someone at work what I had bought (before I had put it together) and stumbled upon the website that had several national sites as mini block sets and this was one! I immediately ordered it and am glad I did! 

Here are some other photos of the different layers that make up the whole tower:






One of my goals in life is to visit all 50 states and see various national monuments. I now have a new, coinciding goal that if I visit somewhere that has a model replica set available, I want to build it when I get home! I think that would be something fun to do!

Happy Friday everyone and have a great day!

6 comments:

  1. That's a great build! I like your ambition too.
    We've been watching Lego Master Builders on TV recently, it's amazing what they can make.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm probably going to find a way to watch the show with my daughter soon!

      Delete
  2. I love the idea of collecting these kits from places you visited!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do too! My husband on the other hand just looks at me and asks "where are we going to put all of these that you plan on making?" Good question.....I'll figure it out eventually! hehe

      Delete
  3. It looks great, what a nice memory to have! That towers has some gorgeous views.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, they do! My husband was in complete awe while looking from the towers since it was his first time ever seeing or being in a rainforest!

      Delete