Wednesday, June 30, 2021

WIP Wednesday 6/30/21

Happy Wednesday, All!

I just wanted to share my tiny bit of WIP for today. I took a break from focusing on school work today and decided to spend time stitching instead. Since it's the last day of June, I really wanted to finish the Princess and the Frog section of the Magic Kingdom SAL before the next section is announced for July!

I must say that after dreading the 36 French knots, I finished June!

now:


last time:


It's a little hard to see the backstitched star in the middle of the heart so I am debating if I want to redo that with more than 2 strands. Otherwise, I liked how this section was really different from the others so far with the color palette. I can't wait to see what the next featured movie will be and where it will go and fit in next!

Happy Stitching!


4 comments:

  1. Oh, that part looks awesome! Great job on the French knots.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I cannot stand French knots! I have such a hard time with them for some reason!

      Delete
  2. This is a lovely block, I would definitely go over the star again, I didn't see it until you said it was there and I zoomed in!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I will. I keep looking at it and it's really needs to stand out more!

      Delete