Friday, February 26, 2021

Finish Friday & February Smalls SAL

Today I have my first fully finished piece in forever! 

The finished product is:

"Final Fantasy Mog and Chocobo Cross Stitch Pattern KUPO" - CraftyGamerUK FINISHED!

Here is what the moogle and chocobo piece looked like last time:


It may be a small one but it’s a finish and motivation to work on other things! 

A few years ago I bought a bunch of tiny video game related patterns on Etsy and designed a few on my own in hopes of creating a series of small stitchings that represent my all time favorite games. This is number 3 to be finished!

I realize now that I didn't initial/date the first 2 pieces. I'll have to go back and look at when I finished them and add them. Next in the series will either be a Suikoden or a Crash Bandicoot pattern. I haven't decided yet and I'm not sure when that will actually happen anyways!😋

I do need to find where I have my other aida mounted squares so I can keep working on little projects in between my big ones so I stay motivated with finishes. 

Update: I am updating this post to also include information about the Smalls SAL! The Smalls SAL is where you stitch something each month that you consider small to you and post about it on the last Friday of every month. It is currently being hosted by Mary of Mary's Thread so hop on over to see other entries! To be honest I completely forgot that I used to participate in this a couple years ago before my life got hectic and as a matter of fact, the Mario and Vivi pieces in the game series were what I stitched for the Smalls SAL before! So I am going to add my Moogle & Chocobo piece into the same category as well. Now to decide what to stitch for March!

Happy Stitching!

5 comments:

  1. Great finish, doing smaller projects is a great change of pace when stitching a larger project, good luck

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I really enjoy the little finishes and I need to make sure I do more of them to stay motivated!

      Delete
  2. Such a cute finish! I love Moogles and Chocobos!

    ReplyDelete