Wednesday, February 24, 2021

WIP Wednesday

 I don’t have much to show off this week since I didn’t do much stitching. I worked on 2 pieces but will only be showing 1 today and that will be my progress on the Magic Kingdom SAL from Cunning Cross Stitch. I am about to be 3 months behind (just discovered it this month) so I figured I’d spend a little time on it. 

Last week it looked like this:


And this week it looks like this:

I’m so excited that there’s a tiny little Ariel! I’m also excited that I only have 2 more shades of blue and 1 of brown left to finish off January and move onto February! 

I mentioned last week that this is my first piece being stitched on Evenweave and that I was nervous about it. It took me a little bit to get used to but I really do like it a lot. I may just stick with it for future projects! This is also the first time I’m trying out a Qsnap and really like it as well! 

Well, that’s all I have for now! Happy stitching! 


6 comments:

  1. Working on SAL's keeps us going. It always inspires me. I haven't tried with Q-snap till now. Have to try.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm always excited to participate in SAL's but then something usually comes up to where I don't ever keep up with them. I'd like to change that this year but I have to get caught up first! The Q-snap is actually pretty nice. I'm quite surprised!

      Delete
  2. What an adorable tiny mermaid! This is going to be a fun one. I quite like waiting with mystery SALs to see if I actually like the design!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She is soooo tiny and sooo cute! I like the mystery of it too!

      Delete
  3. Lovely progress! I love how these tiny Disney characters are still immediately recognizable.

    ReplyDelete